Dear members of the EPNS
The application period for EPNS Visiting Teacher 2022 is now open
! The EPNS is once again thrilled to offer 2 opportunities and each visit will be awarded an EPNS contribution of up to 2,500 Euros.
The closing date for applications is 1 October 2021 at which point the EPNS Selection Committee will consider all applications.
More details about the scheme, together with the application form, can be found by visiting the EPNS website https://www.epns.info/epns-visiting-teacher-2022/
For details of our successful EPNS Visiting Teachers from previous years, please visit: https://www.epns.info/epns-visiting-teacher/
P.S. also checkout:
• THIS WEEK: EPNS Journal Club webinar ‘Paediatric Autoimmune Encephalitis’: Wednesday 26 May 2021: https://www.epns.info/epns-journal-club/
• EPNS General Meeting: Friday 4 June 2021: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dhBqfH1dTd6T1cBCmMONFw
• EPNS Monthly webinar ‘Metabolic diseases with (sub)acute behavioral disturbances as main initial symptom’: Wednesday 9 June 2021: https://www.epns.info/epns-free-monthly-webinars/
• Child Neurology In Infancy ACCREDITED Online Courses: https://www.epns.info/child-neurology-in-infancy-online-courses/
• EPNS Fellowship 2022: https://www.epns.info/epns-fellowship-2022/